Saturday, March 10, 2012

Uno Moss family member!!!

One more family member is just six weeks away from joining our family! I decided it was time to start a blog, now that we have a little girl coming in six weeks or so. I wanted a place to put up some baby pictures when she's born. I guess I'll start the blog with putting up some pregnancy pics...not my favorite thing to display my belly, but I heard that I would regret it if I didn't take some pics, so here they are.

I've had a relatively easy pregnancy up until a few weeks ago. I never got morning sickness. But a few weeks ago, my pelvis started to feel as if it were breaking, and my doctor said that is normal as the pressure of the baby increases, and it won't go away until after the baby is born. I'm walking really slowly now, but at least I'm still walking!

Trevor painted the baby's room grey for me (that's my favorite color lately), and he set up the cute crib my parents got us for Christmas. She doesn't have a name yet. I think we're going to wait until we see her. We're pretty excited for her to get here! Trevor will get to take a week of paid leave from work, and I'm planning to take two full months off before going back part time. We're excited to get our family started.

2 comments:

  1. I hope its ok that Dana shared your blog with me, I was dying to see some belly picks! You look so cute prego! I am so excited for you to join the world of motherhood, its literally the best thing in this world!!! And I'm with you, I had that same pelvic pain, its the worst! What i found helped was those belly bands. The tighter they could hold my belly up, the better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it's okay! I was trying to figure out how to invite people to view it! Thanks for the advice on the belly band. I actually borrowed one from someone and I'm trying it out today!

      Delete